Detail URL: http://www.accessories-shops.com/sony-camera-series/sony-fcb-eh6300-2-megapixel-20x-hd-color-block-zoom-camera.html
In continuing its commitment to HD technology and superb picture quality for applications that require dynamic, high-resolution images and flexibility, Sony is introducing the SONY FCB-EH6300 Color HD Block Camera. This impressive new model extends application possibilities and features full 1920 x 1080 HD resolution. The SONY FCB-EH6300 incorporates a 1/2.8-type Exmor CMOS image sensor, boasting approximately 3, 270, 000 effective pixels for exceptional picture quality. Other features, such as Wide-D, Auto ICR and Spherical Privacy Zone Masking, make the SONY FCB-EH6300 ideally suited for security and surveillance applications. Available picture effects include Color Enhancement, E-flip, Nega Art, Black & White, and Mirror Image.
SONY FCBEH6300 HIGHLIGHTS:
* Full 1920 x 1080/30p High Definition: Ideally suited for Security monitoring applications, the SONY FCB-EH6300 HD block camera offers full 1920 x 1080/30p high definition output.
* Digital Output (Y/Cb/Cr 4:2:2): The digital LDVS interface provides easy access for IP and Gigabit Ethernet applications. Thanks to the digital interface, the quality of the camera's video signal is maintained with minimal deterioration. This can lead to cost savings due to the direct connection with codecs/systems without the need for any additional components.
* Temperature Readout: The value of the internal temperature of the Sony FCB-EH6300 can be read out via the VISCA? protocol. When checking the internal temperature of equipment (i.e., speed dome unit), it is possible to use this data to turn a fan or heater on/off inside the equipment as needed.
* Color Enhancement: Ideally suited for low vision applications, new color enhancement options can make reading text and pictures less challenging. Available options include monochrome, binary, inverted and enhanced color modes,
* Auto Wide-D Mode: The new sony FCB-EH6300 camera monitors the luminance differences within an inage in high contrast envirnments and automatically switches on and off the Wide-D feature according to the contrasted lighting environment. In addition, it is possible to select three levels of luminance differences (low/mid/high).
* Additional Wide-D Modes: In addition to the Auto Wide-D mode, the new Sony FCB-EH6300 camera features additional modes, including Indoor, Outdoor, One-push WB, ATW, Manual, Sodium Vapor Lamp.
* Auto ICR Function: The Sony FCB-EH6300 features a high sensitivity imager, ideal for day/night functions at less than 0.5 lux (F1.6, 50 IRE) with high-sensitivity mode on.
Sony FCBEH6300 Camera Specifications:
* Image Device 1/3 type Exmor? CMOS sensor
* Effective Pixels Approx. 2 million
* Digital Zoom 10x (200x with optical zoom)
* Horizontal Viewing Angle 54.1 (wide end) to 2.9 (tele end)
* Minimum Object Distance 10mm (wide) ~ 1, 000 mm (tele)
* Sync System Internal
* Electronic Shutter 1/2 to 1/10, 000 s, 21 steps
* White Balance Auto, ATW, Indoor, Outdoor Auto, Sodium Vapor Lamp (fix/auto), One-push, Manual
* Gain Auto/Manual/Max. Gain Limit (-3 to 28 dB, 2 dB steps)
* Wide Dynamic Range Auto/Manual
* Focus System Auto (Sensitivity: normal, low), One-push AF, Manual, Infinity, Interval AF, Zoom trigger AF
* Camera Operation / Zoom Switch Yes (Zoom Tele, Zoom Wide)
* Picture Effects E-flip, Nega Art, Black & White, Mirror image, Color enhancement
Sony FCBEH6300 Video Output Specifications:
* Lens Value 20x Optical Zoom, f=4.7 mm (wide) ~ 94.0 mm (tele, F1.6 to F3.5
* S/N Ratio More than 50 dB
* Minimum Illumination Less than 1.7 lx (F1.6, 50 IRE), 0.5 lx in High Sensitivity Mode
* Signal System HD: 1080p/29.97, 1080p/25, 1080i/59.94, 1080i/50, 720p/50, 720p/29.97, 720p/25; SD: NTSC/PAL
* Camera Control Interface VISCA? (TTL Signal Level) Baud Rate: 96 Kb/s, 19.2 Kb/s, 38.4 Kb/s; Stop bit: 1/2 bit selectable
* Dimensions (W x H x D) 50.0 (w) x 60 (h) x 89 (d) mm
* Weight Less than 270g
* Operating Temperature -5 C - 60 C
* Storage Temperature -20 C - 60 C
* Power Consumption Less than 4.8W (motors inactive)
* Power Requirements 6.0V ~ 12.0V DC